Monday, October 17, 2011

ELANI..LOVE AT FIRST HEAR...IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE:-))

Elani at concert.







You know when I know that I've heard a good song?..when that song manages to describe exactly how I'm feeling at a particular time. You know what makes a great song?..a song that can be replayed over and over for days and it doesn't get old...you know what band makes these songs? ELANI!!! Which means light in the Giriama(Kenyan) language.
So I thought that I should share this ammazzing band with you guys.
It's young, it's soulful, it's exciting...it's love at first hear..made up of Brian, Wambui, Maureen , this band has managed to do more in a few short years than what most bands manage to do in a century and they're sooo young!!! I cannot wait to hear more of their stuff..and I hope you guys love them as much as I do..and if you don't YOU'RE CRAZZY!!(:-)) seriously though...they're amazing, their energy, their creativity..I'm in awe(can't you tell?:-p!)

BRIAN:
MAUREEN:
WAMBUI:


So they have a concert on the 16th of December, 2011(more details when we get them)..I hope the album's out by then. You guys can get more information on the concert on their Facebook page( Elani), join and appreciate good music. xoxox!

No comments:

Post a Comment