Tuesday, February 7, 2012

10 THINGS I WANT THIS VALENTINES..

valentines is approaching..if you're single, it can be an awful, awful day for you.Now,as cruel cruel nature would have it, I, have never had a valentine. Yessir! I've been single for a really , i mean reallllly long time, and its cool, it doesn't really bother me much..(yeah right..) I've found ways to adapt. Roses and chocolates are all fine BUT if i had a valentine, I would want something that last longer than a week. Here's my wish list:

1. A pair( ..cos u need two:-)) of contact lenses.


2. I recently got thugged, my bag, my phone, the works, therefore, I need a cute new bag..


3. The Nairobi sun has been burning with a vengeance of its own. I've been looking for a nice pair of baggy shorts to rock on sunny weekends..


4. A nice wedge heel...


5. A pair of animal print heels..i've been dying to get those..


6.A sequined mini dress for the night scene..you cannot go wrong with sequins..I think..


7. A pair of nude heels..


8. Cropped pants..

9.Ripped skinnies..

10. And finally a boyfriend(A breathing, talking one). Anyone who has information regarding where I can get one of these, please contact me via uhidaya's facebook page..(desperate much:-))



What would you like this valentines?
xoxo my lovelies..

8 comments: